Hello lovelies, my room at school is so boring and I am so tired of feeling like I’m sleeping in a prison cell that I decided to make a heart wall out of my pictures. It’s not very big, it takes up about half of the wall. I think it’s pretty darn cute, so I thought I’d share it with you all and teach you how to do it too. Especially since it’s so easy!
DIY tools ::
1) 38 4×6 photos (landscape not portrait)
2) Masking tape or double-sided
3) A piece of scrap paper and pen
That’s all you need for this!!
DIY Heart Wall Directions ::
1) Go to Wal-Mart or Target and print your photos, or use your printer at home whatever you want to do.
2) Pick out what you want to be towards the top and what you want towards the bottom (remember the ones up top are higher and harder to see on the wall)
3) Draw 38 rectangles into a heart shape, for mine my rows go: 4, 6, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1. (If you want more or less photos remember that your row counts are going to be off and they are not going to match into a heart shape unless you figure it out on your scrap paper first.)
4) Put two strips of tape on the back of your photo and start sticking them up on the wall in the right row format from your scrap paper and that’s it!
(Excuse my mess, it’s not easy living in a tiny little room with your sister.)
Thanks for stopping by, I hope my directions weren’t confusing!
ps :: What do you guys think? Will you put one up on your wall? Or do you have any suggestions of how to make it cuter?